The Palestinian Museum is a cultural institution, dedicated to promoting an open and dynamic Palestinian culture at the national and international levels. The Museum contributes to producing narratives about the history, culture and society of Palestine, and provides an incubator for creative ventures and innovative educational programs and research. The Museum is one of the most exciting new cultural projects in Palestine and is a flagship project of Taawon-Welfare Association, a leading non-governmental Palestinian organization whose mission is to further the progress of Palestinians, preserving their heritage and identity, supporting their living culture and building civil society.
The Palestinian Museum is located in Birzeit, Palestine and operates on an annual budget of USD 4 million.
• Conduct extensive research on institutional and individual donors relevant to the Palestinian Museum in in the Gulf, Europe and the Americas.
• Formulate a strategy for fundraising regionally and internationally and propose an action plan on how to approach and engage institutional and individual donors.
• Establish networks with institutional and individual donors in the targeted locations, and initiate contact in coordination with the Museum’s and Taawon’s fundraising teams.
• Initiate contact with the representative offices of these countries as well as INGOs from these countries that have offices in the region.
• Assist in identifying focal points for recruitment in specific locations identified as high potential.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|