Inventory Manager – The Blue Group – Qatar
1. Complete operating system analysis, verify adjust stock using by company software.
2. Develop a flexible annual work plan using an appropriate risk based methodology, including any risks or control concepts identified by management, which is related and required and suitable for organization.
3. Audit item signs for correct items, discerption, price and rebate information.
4. Review weekly reports of negative inventory counts. Item in stock without sale and item markdown, logs daily theft items and items left on the lost and stolen log if stock status adjustment has not been done and coded as theft.
5. Research and record all department rings. Cost adjustment memos on program.
6. Communicate the results of engagements prompt and to the appropriate individuals
7. Managerial and operating information is accurate, reliable, and timely.
8. Have and maintain a professional audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience, and professional certifications to meet the requirement of the charter internal auditing act.
9. Opportunities for improving management control may be identified within internal audit’s scopes of work, these opportunities will be communicated to the appropriate level of management.
10. Quality and continues improvement are fostered in the institutions control process.
11. Risk and appropriately identify and managed, employee actions are in compliance with policies, standards, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations
12. Attend shrinkage committee meeting to discuss concerns and solutions for warehouse loss due to damage, theft or error.
13. Resources are acquired economically, used efficiently, and adequately protected.
14. Counseling and guiding auditors to ensure approved audit objectives are met and that adequate practical coverage is achieved
15. Helping in scheduling projects and staff assignment so as to comply with management needs, within the scope of the departments overall schedule
16. Identifying factors causing deficient conditions and recommending surveys and audits to improve the conditions
17. Backup of all the necessary soft copies, and be sure all things are well organized and secure.
18. Inventory reports reviewing and forwarding to finance and proceeding actions, based on company contract.
19. Participation is ongoing activities, problem solving, and decision taking under dept.
20. If any opinions for other dept. share with line manager, it will be move to further step’s
21. Inventory managers may also be responsible for using mathematical models to forecast future stock manage.
22. Inventory managers may study sales numbers, to ensure having enough stock.
23. The programs / software calculate a monthly or seasonal demand for materials and may even place computer-generated orders verify.
||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Inventory Manager – The Blue Group – Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.