Invoice Check / Payment Officer – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
– checking and assuring that the incoming invoices related to procurement of goods and services are in line with the conditions of the contracts/offers or quotations
– liaising with the colleagues in the projects, service providers or recipients of financial contributions regarding the GIZ requirements for invoice verification, assuring the completeness of information and documentation needed for processing payments by GIZ Office
– ensuring that all steps of invoice check are captured in SAP CoSoft/ ProSoft
– acting in accordance with GIZ standard procedures
– effectively coordinating with the staff of the finance and procurement departments
– trains admin colleagues on invoice check procedures
– maintaining and assuring the completeness of files
position holder performs the following tasks:
Invoices for Services, Consultant and Logistic Contracts, Procurement of Goods and services
– Stamp invoices upon receipt with the date and GIZ Voucher stamp if it is missing.
– First pre-check of the invoice to ensure, that the paperwork is complete and it is general payable.
– Address missing paperwork, incorrect invoice or documentation to the consultants or colleagues in the projects.
– Invoice verification:
– Check validity of contract (signature, dates etc.)
– Check banking details to ensure they match those on contracts/bank letters.
– Check arithmetical correctness.
– Ensure invoices adhere to GIZ and Jordanian requirements.
– Ensure supporting documents in place, timesheets, proof of evidence where needed, confirmation of performance.
– Check and link to previous payments (preparation of the settlement sheets of contract)
– For procurement of goods, ensure copy of purchase order and delivery notes.
– Forward invoice for payment
– Complete the relevant file adding the complete invoice check paperwork.
Local Subsidy/Financing Agreements
– Stamp document upon receipt with the date and GIZ Voucher stamp.
– First pre-check of the accounting to ensure, that it is acceptable for settling the funds received.
– Address missing paperwork or documentation to the beneficiaries.
– Check for validity of contract (signature, dates etc.).
– Check if proof of evidence for all funds used, have been submitted (all vouchers).
– Check if correct forms were used and completed correctly.
– Check banking details to ensure they match those on contracts.
– Check arithmetical correctness.
– Check and compare if previous payments are correctly mentioned in the statement and expenditure list.
– Check if the responsible AV has confirmed and signed the call for disbursement.
– Forward call for disbursement for payment transactions.
– Copy the settlement of received funds and call for disbursement included the proof of payments for filing.
– Complete the contract file adding the complete invoice check paperwork.
– is responsible for filing in accordance with GIZ rules
– assists in sending files to the archive to Head Office on a regular bases
– receives files from procurement department and make sure that they are filed properly
||Accounting and Auditing
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Invoice Check / Payment Officer – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH بكل سهولة الان مجانا.