As an iOS developer on Nano Health Suite team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS mobile devices. Your primary focus will be a development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the system. You will work in an iterative environment, developing use cases that benefit our customers. A strong commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Your customer-centric focus is critical for our and our customers’ success.
Our Engineering team is extraordinary. Our success is their success. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members is the "engine room" of Nano Health Suite, helping our customers operate and to grow their businesses.
• Write beautifully crafted code, easy to read, with high level of technical organization
• UI/UX requirements and mockups to build functional, high-performance iOS phone and tablet apps
• Work closely with Product teams, business teams, and other areas to understand and contribute to the execution of Staple Mobile projects
• Timely deliver projects with execution at highest level.
• Institute a level of iOS technical knowledge to suggest and deliver solutions to business requirements
• Participate in technical review of code, best practices, recommend design patterns, identify opportunity to refactor code
• Provide technical solution, evaluate technologies and provide recommended implementations
• Understand business requirements and translate to decision and fulfill them
• Ensure PCI compliance in code
• Must be able to maintain ownership of products built
• Participate in technical design review, code reviews, and establish best iOS practices
• Learn new iOS technologies quickly and evolve
• Gather deep technical expertise in all movable areas as they relate to iOS platform
• Quickly identify bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|