iOS Engineer / Developer – My Gym W.L.L
Who we are?
We are a startup based in Kuwait who wants to change the world through health and fitness by challenging the status quo.
We are highly user-centric and we deeply believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands great execution, bold innovation, obsession with quality, fearlessness and optimism to be inspired by the unknown and never settle, solving problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and ambition to take projects to the finish line.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at iOS devices including mobile phones (iPhone 5 and above, iOS 10 and above). Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Ideal candidates for this role will have several years of iOS application development and are well versed in Swift, Objective-C, and Apple’s core libraries. Also have experience with backend technologies. You’ll have a background working with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Frameworks, a keen interest in automated testing and microservices, and ideally some experience in iOS UX/UI design and payments integration.
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
– Maintenance and support of our current iOS app.
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– iOS front-end & Backend/Database integration with backend technologies like: Node.js/MongoDB.
– Collaborate with a team to define and ship new features.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Work closely with the UX/UI designer to help deliver and implement the iOS app UX/UI design proposed.
– Provide solutions to any problem that help to enhance the user experience according to the best practices.
– Work collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
– Following the rapid agile development process considering the lean startup method and iterations (Build-Measure-Learn).
– Payment Gateways integration.
– Applying analytical tools (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Fabric, etc).
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Computer/Software; Healthcare, other
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة iOS Engineer / Developer – My Gym W.L.L بكل سهولة الان مجانا.