The IS Retail MM Specialist is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the SAP IS Retail MM area to meet the business needs of Alghanim Retail Business.
Working closely with operations to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP Retail functionality, Retail Specialist adds value to the SAP ECC through their knowledge of Retail MM module and Integration with other modules and Point of Sales system.
· Determine Technical solutions to meet business requirements. Detail system design, analyze the jobs/programs needed to be written or revised, and estimate the time and resources needed to complete the project/assignment.
· Manage system configuration changes necessary to implement desired Business Capabilities in SAP Retail
· Manage complete Procure to Pay(P2P) Cycle.
· Manage New Store opening, Store closing and Retail physical inventory count processes.
· Manage Master data activities for Article, Site, Vendor, Info record, Merchandise Hierarchy and Product Hierarchy.
· Manage Pricing Schemas for International and Local Procurements.
· Manage Seasonal Procurement and Subsequent Settlement.
· Manage Serial no. management and Vendor Consignment.
· Experience in Assortment and Listing Management
· Experience in configuration of warehouse management process.
· Experience in Merchandise Distribution with various processing methods like Cross docking and Flow through.
· Experience in PUSH and PULL methods of Merchandise distribution.
· Manage different purchase document type to support different business scenarios from DC procurements & Store Procurements.
· Knowledge of IDOCs, ALE and other interfaces in particular integration with POS
· Knowledge in SAP Vistex Rebate management process.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree coupled with solid technology experience. Previous experience as Solution Consultant or Solution architect is preferable.
- 5+ years of SAP IS Retail MM experience with minimum 2 End-to-End Implementations and at least 1 Support/Roll out Project.
- Strong POS integration experience.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|