IT Administrator/Engineer – lecocqassociate (DIFC) Ltd.
lecocqassociate is a boutique Swiss law firm with its main office in Switzerland, and corporate advisory presence in Malta and the United Arab Emirates, specialised in selected areas, including regulatory banking, collective investments, corporate finance, regulatory insurance, Islamic finance and private equity.
We are looking for an experienced I.T. Infrastructure Administrator/Engineer who will be based in our Dubai office to oversee all I.T. Functions of the Group.
You will manage the Group’s technology operations, ensuring the company’s infrastructure is always functioning effectively and efficiently and is never sluggish or outdated. You will manage the implementation of new IT Systems and policies, ensuring all IT Operations and projects are run at optimum level and within budgets. You will also act as the first point of reference to all IT Operations matters within the Group and will have a hands on approach at resolving issues with speed and precision, managing vendors accordingly.
The job description is as follows:
• Set up, implement and manage an internal I.T. Help Desk to ensure all internal I.T. needs are efficiently resolved with appropriate audit trail and within SLAs.
• Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals.
• Devising and establishing I.T. Policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies as set by the Group Management team.
• Ensure that all relevant data is properly collected and periodically archived, with access to data made available according to business needs.
• Analyse business requirements of the Group to determine the Group’s technology needs, including execution of processes and procedures that have been approved by management.
• Ensure all I.T. systems are run at optimum level and that vendors deliver according to their contractual obligations.
• Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software and ensure all licences and inventory are up to date.
• Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
• Proactively identify any need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to management.
• Control IT budget, report on expenditure and assist in building relationships with vendors and create cost-efficient contracts
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة IT Administrator/Engineer – lecocqassociate (DIFC) Ltd. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.