We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
– Evaluate, develop and maintain data networking and telecommunications systems (hardware and software)
-Develop design standards and best practices to enhance overall system performance
– Monitor, identify, and correct capacity and performance issues for VoIP traffic to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of telephony systems
-Design and support VoIP infrastructure and its associated software, including Call Manager, voice gateways, contact center and interactive voice response.
-Monitor, identify, and correct capacity and performance issues for VoIP traffic to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of telephony systems
– Plan and conduct installations, transitions, conversions and cutovers of network components and capabilities
– Analyze network characteristics (e.g., traffic, connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughput), troubleshoot problems and recommend procurement, removals, and modifications to network components.
Troubleshoot connectivity and other networking problems.
Coordinate requirements with users and suppliers.
Conduct network and security assessments to troubleshoot and optimize network performance and design.
– Coordinate configuration of firewalls and other network security infrastructure for VoIP deployment
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|