IT Desktop Support Manager – MUST HAVE PE/ FS – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
IT Support Desk Manager
Changing the way that the support function is perceived and operates.
Private Equity Group with business across the world and a HQ in Dubai.
– Analyses and resolves customer technical problems involving multiple technologies and platforms.- Explore, test, and implement new IT solutions and services as required, with the goal of standardization.- Participate and advise in the definition of desktop and applications standards, images, processes, and policy governance to improve technical services.- Participate in project work as required, including non-business hour deployments (e.g. nights and weekends)- To effectively use the CMS ticket logging system, ensuring that the ticket is updated with qualitative information and closed in accordance with internal IT procedures and within defined SLA's- Review the service desk incident/request ticket to determine exactly what desk-side support services are needed, including but not limited to:
– Troubleshooting application/network/telephony issues- Installation of new machines/move existing machines- Add new hardware/software component to an existing machine- Change existing hardware/software component in a machine- Remove/decommission inventory- Perform Hardware refresh activities- Firmware updates on equipment- Backing up required hard drive files
– Restoring user data-
– Adhering to processes and procedures- Maintaining stock levels alongside Procurement- Responsibility for inventory and asset management- Mobile phones setup and user coaching- Provide additional support to client and internal meeting rooms and AV if required.- Flagging any IT security or regulatory issues arising in your jurisdictions to the Security Manager.- IT induction training and familiarisation for new users.- Provide hands/eyes assistance with any AV/Datacentre related issues.- Flexibility to travel as required.- Assisting in office moves.
– Out of hours support (as required).
– Participate in regular team meetings.
– Advise and coach junior members of staff.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.- Broad software application skills desired.- Demonstrated ability to master new software applications and technologies.- Experience of Service Management tools preferably ServiceNow.- Small project management experience a plus.- Must have at least 4+ years' experience with Windows operating systems and hardware in a computer support related setting; experience working in a networked environment.- Working knowledge of ITIL service management processes is highly advantageous. Skills & Knowledge- – – Superior written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with a strong dedication to customer service.- Must demonstrate consistent commitment to supporting teamwork within the group.- Proven proactive problem-solving skills and ability to work under stress and time pressure, required.- Proven ability to organize/coordinate workload independently among constant deadlines and shifting priorities.- The ability to work with end users at all levels of the organization are crucial to the success of an individual in this position.- Evidence of flexibility and commitment.- Risk and IT cyber security aware.- Problem solver.- Tact, discretion and diplomacy.- Ability to analyse problems and recommend / implement solutions.- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.- Strong analysis and decision making skills with keen attention to detail.- Excellent organisational skills.- Experience working in
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة IT Desktop Support Manager – MUST HAVE PE/ FS – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.