IT Help Desk Officer – Arab Monetary Fund
The IT help desk Officer position reports to the Head, IT Operations Unit in the IT Division. It provides support and maintenance to the computer desktop environment at the Arab Monetary Fund by understanding user requirements, resolving technical issues, installing hardware and software solutions. It is also responsible for the administration and internal support of AMF’s application and operating systems, PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
1. Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone, helpdesk System, email.
2. Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
3. Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users.
4. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues related to operating systems, hardware and software.
5. Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
6. Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
7. Document issues, incidents, remedies and conversations via specialized helpdesk application(s) to create a log that can be referenced by other engineers and for training purposes.
8. Provide support in accordance with established processes.
9. Walk user through problem-solving process.
10. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support.
11. Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
12. Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
13. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
14. Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
15. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
16. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
17. Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
18. Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
19. Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
20. Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
21. Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
22. Gain feedback from users about computer usage
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة IT Help Desk Officer – Arab Monetary Fund بكل سهولة الان مجانا.