IT Infrastructure Engineer – Palm Hills Developments
Responsible for the installation, configuration operation and support of all PHD IT Infrastructure Systems, to enable continuous operation of all IT Systems and to ensure they function with the required performance and available targets.
• Responsible for the deployment, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of PHD Datacenter equipment including Servers, Storages, SAN and Racks.
• Responsible for the deployment, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of PHD Servers including Windows Server Operating System, Virtualization Infrastructure,
• Responsible for Microsoft Infrastructure services like Cluster, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory
• Responsible for Microsoft Email System.
• Responsible for File & Print Service.
• Responsible for performing Backup and Restore and ensuring all data are backed up according to Backup Policy.
• Monitor equipment performance and availability and recommend enhancements.
• Finding and fixing system faults, putting in place preventive maintenance schedules.
• Coordinate with IT teams for any new System implementation or upgrade.
• Discuss and plan any change with all stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with best practices, and policies and procedures.
• Maintain inventory for all PHD Datacenter equipment.
• Create and maintain good technical documentation.
• Manage vendor relations ensuring selected vendors are providing optimal service at reasonable cost.
• Perform capacity planning to meet the company's business needs.
• Develop, maintain, and monitor procedures for all system admin tasks.
• Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Recognize problems by identifying anomalies; reporting violations.
• Implement security improvements by assessing current situation and evaluating trends.
• Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Identify technologies to improve security, scalability, and reliability of the overall secured IT environment.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Utilize professional project management to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and budget.
• Providing training on new systems.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings into subjects related to Datacenter.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة IT Infrastructure Engineer – Palm Hills Developments بكل سهولة الان مجانا.