IT Security Professional – SEIM Solutions / SOC Analyst
• Advanced skills with multiple platforms of SIEM technologies(Arc Sight, Splunk, Qradar logrhythm) elasticsearch kibana.
• Monitoring experience of security tools like, IPS, Anti-virus, firewalls, proxies.
• Has experience on developing use cases.
• Familiarity with common vulnerability management tools.
• Experience with enterprise anti-virus solutions, virus outbreak management, and the ability to differentiate virus activity from directed attack patterns.
• Scripting skills (e.g. Python and shell scripting)
• Industry recognized professional certification such as CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, Security+
• Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions.
• Assist in developing and maturing the future services and capabilities of SOC
• Ensure that all procedures and operations are carried out by the responsible parties.
• Assist SOC Analysts in monitoring network traffic and security alerts for potential events/incidents as well as trending and historical analysis and ensuring all incident reports are complete and written within standard operations, ensure ticket audits and reviews are completed
• Document all activities in relation to an incident and assist Incident Response.
• Manage IOC’s, IOA’s and other attributions within the Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Platform
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة IT Security Professional – SEIM Solutions / SOC Analyst بكل سهولة الان مجانا.