1. Receive and follow up with all payment from investors and issue receipts after verification of cheque validity, beneficiary name and amount.
2. Verify if the amounts are in compliance with the invoices / contracts and in case of any discrepancies, validate the same with the Technology Manager Department and/or DGM of Technology department before issuing receipts.
3. Create receipts accurately and without any errors.
4. Ensure that dates and amounts of PDCs are correct and in line with the contractual terms before accepting them
5. Prepare a statement of all cheques to be encashed and handover to Finance department.
6. Inform Finance department in case there are no payment for submission and keeping a track of all deposit slips from them.
7. Report any unissued invoices for any payments to the Property Administrator of the concerned Property to generate & issue the invoices.
8. Support Finance Department in any ad-hoc reporting requirements.
9. Involvement in procurement and estimation processes.
10. Making outbound sales calls and arrange meeting with investors.
11. Coordination with other departments and achieve milestones.
12. Conduct regular inspection of IT services at investors locations at the malls
13. Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
14. Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
15. High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
16. Manage customers on the shutdown report
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|