IT Support Engineer – Kleindienst Group
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and network infrastructure of the Company. The role involves building and configuring hardware, resolving IT issues that are presented, administration of in-house servers and cloud based solutions. A good level of technical knowledge and experience with PCs / laptops are required but more important is the correct attitude and the ability to think through and solve problems whilst dealing with colleagues in a professional and cooperative manner.
The candidate will have experience in a professional IT support environment and so be able to hit the ground running whilst learning a wide range of IT skills on the job with support from other members of the IT team.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports (solving bugs related to MS Office, Windows, Drivers, Hanging, Slowness, Format etc.)
• Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to resolve issues
• Issue laptops, ipads, PCs to new users and maintain IT inventory.
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Taking ownership of assigned tasks and seeing through to completion (escalating and managing, if appropriate)
• Prioritizing and managing multiple tickets at one time
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and suppliers
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
• Support and administer VoIP devices/Servers (Avaya/Cisco telephony)
• Troubleshooting system and network issues
• Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Handle printer issues (and contact AMC for Service)
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks (Internet access, Firewall, Wi-Fi, DNS, DHCP, AD, Router, Switches, VLAN, Access Points, etc.)
• Monitoring and maintaining backup and recovery
• Evaluating new technologies and producing business case
• Suggesting IT solutions to business problems
• Anticipate future network needs, identifies proactive solutions to satisfy needs
• Get quotations for IT related hardware, software and consumables
• Reporting (IT inventory/Monthly Reports, Daily reports etc.)
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة IT Support Engineer – Kleindienst Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.