• Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 & Windows Server2003.
• Administrate VMware and SAN storage (NetApp knowledge is preferred)
• Maintain all local IT Systems, Network equipment, Servers, Laptops, Computers, Printers, Barcode Scanners, Telephones and consumables.
• Installing & Configuring Cisco Switches, Cisco IP Telephony.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• Working within a TCP/IP network environment, including DHCP, DNS and Ethernet.
• Handling incoming incidents via the phone, e-mail or helpdesk system promptly and effectively.
• Diagnosing and resolving a wide range of technical issues.
• Escalating issues where necessary to superiors.
• Investigating and implementing ways of reducing major issues in IT.
• Ensuring that all issues are captured and entered in the logging software.
• Developing & updating support documentations & manuals for technical aspects.
• Provide troubleshooting and configuration support for desktop clients and networking environment.
• Manage users and groups within the Active Directory
• Under supervision, provide servers backup and restore database servers.
• Create regular reports about hardware, consumables and running systems status.
• Ensure that Time & Attendance machines are working properly and troubleshoot them.
• Contribute and give User-Training on new systems/hardware functionalities.
|Career Level:||Entry Level|