1. Confers with management to determine training objectives.
2. Lectures class on technical courses, following outline, handouts, and texts.
3. Demonstrates procedures being taught, such as programming and repair.
4. Observes trainees in laboratory and answers trainees' questions.
5. Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
6. Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training facility and integrates information into training program.
7. Compiles bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
8. Stimulates class discussions.
9. Conducts vocational development (training for trainers) by seeking related courses training, and passes exams to obtain vendors' certification as a trainer in all the released courses as required.
10. Performs related duties such as advising trainee on vocational curricula so he can acts as a post sales person.
11. Instructs students by lecturing, demonstrating, and using audiovisual aids and other materials to supplement presentations.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|