• Owns the change management process
• Verifies quality of Request for Change (RFC) and ensures related information is complete and accurate.
• Determines initial priority classification for RFC (based on request's sense of urgency) and creates change record.
• Identifies assessments required for determining change impact. Determines risk classification for the change.
• Closes or cancel RFC, verifying completeness and accuracy of documentation
• Manages the receipt, identification, storage and removal of all Configuration Items and aids with SACM Audits.
• Owns the incident management process
• Establishes tracks and maintains the Incident and Request Life cycle Management Process.
• Creates an Incident record and documents/verifies initial information, including severity, priority, and service levels, and initiate escalation activities.
• Attempt to identify related Incidents. Assign Incident to appropriate service provider or technical support group.
• Participates in Major Incident (RtOP) process and manages the resolution through effective communication.
• Performs diagnostic actions to determine workarounds/solutions.
• Initiates other Service Management processes, including IT Service Continuity Management, Problem Management, and Change Management, as required to resolve the Incident.
• Owns the problem management process
• Serves as an escalation and coordination point of contact for responding to complex Problems.
• Facilitates meetings to ensure shared understanding of Problem and course of action. Ensures a sense of urgency is effectively communicated to all teams involved in resolution / restoration of service.
• Escalates awareness and issues during extended high severity issues.
• Conducts root cause analysis and collect/compile data from other sources to make timely decisions on solutions.
• Monitors the SLA progress and take necessary action to avoid SLA breaches.
• Creates and reviews reports to verify the compliance on process activities.
• Prepares Major Incident report.
• Contributes in preparing the KPI Reports.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة ITIL Service Specialist بكل سهولة الان مجانا.