ITS/SCADA Engineer – Parsons International Limited
Through Parsons engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Qatar, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Parsons is the Project Consultant for the construction supervision of a large prestigious infrastructure project in Qatar. Scope of work includes roads, highway intersections, bridges and other structures, electrical (HV and LV) networks, potable water network, sewerage network, storm water drainage network and other infrastructure.
– The ITS/SCADA Engineer will assist in the management and direction of the construction team of ITS and SCADA Engineers and workers to supervise the construction of the designs. He will be responsible for ensuring that the project quality control procedures are used for the structure supervision works and monitors it for improvement.
– Specific Responsibilities
– Performs a variety of field engineering assignments by applying basic engineering techniques and analyses to ITS and SCADA submittals by Contractor.
– Receives and issues all approved construction drawings and specifications; ensures that all outdated documents are revised. Maintains construction drawing and specification files.
– Assists in the management and direction of the construction team of ITS and SCADA Engineers and workers to supervise the construction of the designs.
– Assists in eliminating any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees. Helps ensure that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site-specific safety procedures and industry standards.
– Assists in the preparation of construction work schedules.
– Assists in reporting on progress, safety, financial recommendations, quality control and design modifications.
– Maintains construction technical catalogs, supplier data, and other literature pertaining to the project.
– Builds a trusted relationship with the management and with the client’s counterpart staff.
– Establishes an appropriate working relationship with the contractors.
– Places an emphasis on safe construction practices (Target Zero) and on maintaining a high quality of construction. Leads by example in driving safe practices on site.
– Ensures that the project quality control procedures are used for the structure supervision works and monitors it for improvement. Cooperates with audits required in accordance with the contract requirements.
– Contributes to the safety and build ability review of the proposed designs.
– Evaluates, selects and adapts construction management and control techniques, procedures and criteria to suit job tasks and devices and implements solution to problems encountered.
– Ensures that the structure construction supervision team members effectively identify, manage and report project risks.
– May provide functional guidance to craft personnel.
– Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
||Consulting Services; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة ITS/SCADA Engineer – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.