Employer: Accounting & Bookkeeping Firm
Designation: Junior Accountant
Package: AED 4000 – 5000 all inclusive
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting software and Databases.
- Ability to record large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures.
- High attention to detail and excellent accounting and analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|