• Good knowledge in Kuwait labor law.
• Expert in payroll functions is a must.
• Business administration degree or equivalent.
2- Duties and responsibilities
• Calculate leave entitlements, indemnities and social security.
• Calculate the PIFFS monthly payments
• Posting & processing of day to day payroll transactions into the payroll system for end of the month cut off process.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|