Key Account Manager (Commercial Lines) – AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S. C. (c )
To promote and sell the Company’s Corporate Lines products to corporate clients in order to meet pre-defined sales targets. To understand the corporate insurance market in the UAE in order to build networks, generate a sales pipeline and identify cross selling opportunities.
• The job holder is accountable for identifying commercial insurance sales opportunities, generating sales leads, receiving and responding to tender requests and converting tenders into sales of the company’s commercial insurance products in the direct corporate arena.
• The job holder is responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relations with corporate customers, fielding and responding to sales queries and for ensuring customer satisfaction all the time.
• The job holder is accountable for effective utilisation of the Company’s Prospect Data Base available in the form of Quote Register, New Business Leads and Leads from Personal Lines to generate sales prospects and to follow up on sales leads in furtherance of the sale of commercial insurance products.
• The job holder is responsible for liaising with the accounts department to ensure effective credit control.
• The job holder is responsible for ensuring effective management and organisation of sales records and ensures effective analysis of such records to supplement the strategic planning process.
• The job holder is responsible for the provision of technical support to underwriting staff as require .
• The job holder will liaise with underwriting staff to ensure all enquiries are accompanied by a full and complete presentation of underwriting information, competitor’s rates/terms/conditions if available and any other commercial/political information for consideration of underwriters and/or reinsurers.
• The job holder is responsible for the provision of local market intelligence and market developments reporting findings to branch management.
• The job holder is responsible for performing any other related duties as required to support the activities and overall strategic directions in order to ensure the profitability of the company.
• A broad knowledge of all commercial insurance products.
• A basic knowledge of all personal lines insurance products.
• A broad knowledge of competitors and competitor products and pricing approaches.
• A basic knowledge of underwriting policy, risk assessment, authority levels and protocols.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Key Account Manager (Commercial Lines) – AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S. C. (c ) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.