Kitchen Manager – Independent Food Company
As Kitchen Manager, you will oversee all aspects of kitchen operations, including the conducting of daily line checks and food reviews, as well as scheduling and delegating responsibility to the staff and coordinating their activities in order to ensure that kitchen goals and objectives are met on a daily basis.
Other responsibilities include:
* Controlling costs for food, beverage and labour within established budgetary guidelines and ensuring units generate revenue
* Managing kitchen schedules, staffing templates, staff training and ordering, and production targets
* Planning and developing menus in coordination with the Executive Chef and Senior Manager of Operations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* A Bachelor's degree in hotel management
* A minimum of 5 years' experience managing a large kitchen
* Excellent communication and management skills
* Good time management and planning skills.
The ideal candidate will possess exemplary customer service ethics and exceptional people skills. You should also be ordered and systematic in your work, and be able to keep the kitchen working efficiently even at peak times.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Kitchen Manager – Independent Food Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.