– Work with the Store Manager and other kitchen employees to ensure that food preparation is economical and technically correct.
– Conduct regular physical inventories of food supplies, and assesses projected needs.
– Ensure that high standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the kitchen areas at all times.
– Enforce controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft.
– Safeguard all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles.
– Exercise portion control and enforces recipes over all items served.
– Coordinate with the outlet supervisor on the budget and needs in his outlet.
– Cook or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
– Evaluate food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
– Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
– To ensure that the necessary stocks are on hand at the right quality and quantity.
– To ensure that all statutory, as well as company, hygiene regulations are being strictly adhered to
– To ensure that all maintenance problems are frequently reported and followed up.
– To ensure that all communications between restaurant and kitchen run smoothly.
– To ensure that each product leaving the kitchen is checked for quality, quantity and presentation
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Hospitality and Tourism
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Kitchen Staff – Crew بكل سهولة الان مجانا.