Labeling Associate Specialist – MSD
• Handles E2E leaflet updates for Middle east shared packs as per labeling guidelines and SOPS.
• Assists in compilation and submission of leaflet update packages to the local agents in countries.
• Handles all middle-east artwork changes and ensure completion on time according to relevant Artwork Management procedures/SOPs and supporting regulatory activities timelines.
• Support local activities needed for all technical revisions kicked off by the manufacturing division.
• Ensures that all labeling databases and systems (Orion/RIM/AMS Blue/trackers & archiving) are kept updated and complete.
• Participates in establishing and maintaining of relevant Standard Operating Procedures to secure that the current regulations are complied with.
• Adequately supports other functions as applicable to enable compliance in areas related to Labeling.
• Ensures the correct and proper utilization of the artwork system to generate mockup and production artworks.
• Ensures timely submissions on leaflet updates in ME countries before set deadline and as per current SOPs.
• Facilitate and handling shipments blockage for markets where labeling input is required to allow the release.
• Codes management.
• Works with the manufacturing division, Hub, local and global customer service to manage E2E Implementation process as per set guidelines.
• Assists in department administrative tasks, such as managing invoicing, meeting arrangements, coordinate agendas, take and circulate minutes, travel arrangements, as applicable.
• Contributes in other regulatory tasks, as required.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Labeling Associate Specialist – MSD بكل سهولة الان مجانا.