Laboratory Consultant – Security Forces Hospital Program Dammam
1. Serves professionally with honesty, dedication and motivation towards the mission and vision of SFHP-D.
2. Adheres to hospital policies on teamwork spirit and dress code.
3. Complies and enforces compliance of the staff to hospital and departmental policies on quality, safety and infection control regulations and practice.
4. Complies and enforces compliance with the departmental policy on competency, education and continuous education and training.
5. Prepares, reviews, revises the required policies and procedures to ensure the quality implementation and patient safety.
6. Works towards obtaining, support and maintaining the accreditation of the hospital and the laboratory toward accreditation by local authorities in the Kingdom and international bodies e.g. CBAHI, CAP, AABB and JCI.
7. Helps laboratory administration in the selection of the reference laboratory, monitor services delivered thereof including TAT, cost effectiveness, quality service and customer satisfaction.
8. Ensures the provision of proper medical and technical direction for test selection, methodology and clinical relevance and ensures safe and current medical practice in the designated area.
9. Serves on hospital and departmental committee meetings as requested and assigned.
10. Actively participates in training programs for staff, medical technologist students’ resident and participates in the continuing education for physicians.
11. Ensures proper services in his divisions at all times.
12. Oversees and actively participates in Quality Improvement program.
13. Encourages and participates in approved research activities.
14. Works in a conducive way to develop and maintain professional working conditions within the department and SFHP-D.
15. Maintains the highest level of integrity, professionalism and patient confidentiality.
16. Supports patient and family education program in collaboration with all related other healthcare givers
17. Comply with the standards laid down by the approved international accreditation & national standards and perform the duties necessary to support and achieve accreditation.
18. Through the chain of command and/or occurrence variance report, identifies any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the Hospital or Standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations that put patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm.
19. Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Laboratory Consultant – Security Forces Hospital Program Dammam بكل سهولة الان مجانا.