Laboratory Engineer – Mechanical – Australian College of Kuwait
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Head of Department
DEPARTMENT: – Mechanical
FUNCTION: To provide assistance to academic staff in all areas related to degree program delivery including (tutoring, lab supervising, exam/assignment marking and assessment assisting).
1. Assist in teaching academic units (Tutoring, Exams/Assignments marking, etc.).
2. Supervise lab experiments and provide help to the students if needed.
3. Assist in preparing exams, tests, assignments and invigilating examinations.
4. Play an active role in the maintenance of academic standards and in the development of educational policy and curriculum areas within the discipline.
5. Maintain student records and carry out administrative tasks where relevant.
6. Conduct research of relevance to teaching activities; to gather analyze and present data of relevance to staff and students and to teaching activities in general.
7. Comply with ACK policies and procedures.
8. Other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible to the Head of Department for tutoring, exams, assignment marking and learning support for ACK laboratory activities. Decisions are generally made within the scope of established ACK procedures and guidelines.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: General direction is provided by the Head of Department.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Laboratory Engineer – Mechanical – Australian College of Kuwait بكل سهولة الان مجانا.