Our client is a leading private healthcare provider in UAE offering international level services in healthcare. For their specialized mother and child hospital in Abu Dhabi, we are looking for a certified Lactation Consultant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide lactation support and services to breastfeeding mothers and infants, both inpatient and outpatient;
• Develop educational material for expecting mothers, breastfeeding mothers, and staff;
• Collaborate with team members from multiple disciplines to design complex feeding plans for medically compromised infants;
• Coach and teach staff members the skills to support and assist breastfeeding mothers and infants;
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings;
• Develop hospital standards of practices, protocols, and policies regarding breastfeeding;
• Maintain and order breastfeeding equipment and supplies;
• Participate in interdisciplinary performance improvement projects.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|