Lead Commercial Proposal Manager – Manpower Middle East
Purpose of the Job / Job Mission
– Provide on-time, correct and complete tenders, according to the Customer requirements, Technology package and the Sales Strategy with DOW&SCOPE, Tender Time Schedule within agreed tender preparation budget.
– Comply with the Quality and EHS rules from the business, sector and corporate within his area of responsibility.
– Ensure a coordinated approach in all areas with the other Functions and Sales.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
– Manages complete proposal elaboration & consolidation as per applicable rules, in a coordinated & constructive approach with Sales Community,
– Analyzes the RFQ, supports GnG and BnB preparation if needed,
– Dispatches the relevant part of RFQ to all identified contributors leading to robust proposal consolidation,
– Manages the proposal kick-off meeting if required and be responsible for proposal preparation schedule implementation,
– Prepares commercial & technical tender, commercial deviations list validation,
– Ensures that all the tender data (such as RFQ, own RFQ analysis, bid documents, variation synthesis, handover certificate etc) is stored & systematically updated during negotiation phase till handover in appropriate A&C ITO shared directories,
– Liaises with related functions, estimating the cost of commercial aspects, financial aspects and fiscal aspects of the proposal, i.e. Bonds, Exchange rate cover cost, etc.
– Organises tender review with his/her direct manager prior any approval request as per DOA,
– Defends his/her proposals in the Deal review to support sales strategy and protect A&C interests,
– Leads the overall proposal compilation in case ITO EMEA leads the overall tender involving several other businesses,
– Update all tender data within SFDC to improve consistently data accuracy,
– Supports Sales during clarifications with the customer over the whole period of negotiation till contract award,
– Participates & Supports the contract negotiation (if requested by Sales),
– Participates & Supports the Hand-Over meeting including its preparation with Sales (if requested by Sales),
– Participates & Supports the Win/Loss Analysis organized by the related Sales Manager (if requested by Sales).
– If identified as Toolkit Owner, in charge of yearly update & team training on the tendering toolkit.
Processes and tools related:
– ITO Processes,
– Any other necessary tool requested to be applied by Management.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Lead Commercial Proposal Manager – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.