Lead Pipeline Engineer – KBR Middle East
KBR, Inc. is a global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company serving the hydrocarbons and government services industries, employing about 27,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 70 countries and operations in 40 countries across three distinct global businesses:
• Technology & Consulting, including proprietary technology in refining, ethylene, ammonia and fertilizers, and gasification; and niche consulting and know-how through Granherne/Energo and GVA;
• Engineering & Construction, including Upstream Oil & Gas; LNG/GTL; Downstream Petrochemicals and Chemicals; and differentiated EPC; and,
• Government Services, including program management and long term annuity contracts.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added consulting services and integrated EPC skills to ensure a consistent project delivery with predictable results. At KBR, WE DELIVER
Job Description: KBR is looking for a Lead Pipeline Engineer to become a key member of our PMC team in Abu Dhabi. The Lead Pipeline Engineer will be managing our FEED contractor by reviewing and providing comments on their FEED deliverables.
• Lead Pipeline Engineer, reporting into Engineering Manager
• Provide guidance to FEED contractor during deliverable kick-offs
• Review and comment on all FEED contractor deliverables
• Track and manage FEED contractor discipline progress
• Manage interfaces with other discipline leads
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Lead Pipeline Engineer – KBR Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.