Leadership and Talent Development Specialist (For Qatari nationals only) – Vodafone Qatar
About Vodafone :
We’re one company, one team and one brand. You’ll be working for one of the Top 15 brands in the world and the world's largest Telecommunications provider. We are made up of many different people and cultures and we celebrate our diversity and our local roots. We ensure local culture is reflected in what we do – both internally and in the marketplace.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
What is it like to work at Vodafone Qatar ? We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We provide our staff with a unique work environment where you will interact with a diverse and multicultural group who want to listen and share ideas.Our managers lead by example, building a workplace full of motivated, energised people .Our mission as an employer is to offer opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and empower you to be at your best.
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people in the delivery of our goals. It encompasses a variety of aspects including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Rewards and Benefits, Recruitment and Employee Relations.
Joining as a Leadership & Talent Development Specialist, do you want to play a key part driving our people agenda?
This role will support initiatives that build high performing teams, leaders and individuals. This role is responsible for supporting the effective implementation of talent development and management programs and support succession and leadership planning to in order to build talent pipeline for future leaders.
Your responsibilities :
• Managing a variety of Talent Management programs, including performance management, organizational surveys (company engagement survey, effectiveness surveys, etc.), assessments (360-degree feedback, MBTI, etc.), and talent review.
• Facilitates global and local learning programmes such as management and leadership curriculum, new employee orientation, etc.
• Designs, co-designs leadership and culture programmes and supports in providing tools and expertise in areas such as change management, organization design, team development, and cultural change
• Support succession planning and provide one-to-one career development coaching support, principally for talent identified as high potential.
• Work with the Talent & Capability team and Senior Manager to plan and build team’s activity calendar and maintain accurate and up to date analysis and reports.
• Identify, monitor, and control the quality of all suppliers/ partners’ deliverables through agreed SLAs – continually reviewing the offerings of alternative partners, benchmarking the cost and quality.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Leadership and Talent Development Specialist (For Qatari nationals only) – Vodafone Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.