Learning & Development Officer
• Perform all operational activities as assigned by the Senior Learning & Development Officer m compliance with local regulations, company operational risk & IT Security policies and L&D Strategies.
• Ascertain the learning and development needs at employee, and section/team level, to meet the overall business strategy of the company.
• Work closely with the HODs in devising customized learning strategies for the employee tailored for the functional/operational efficiency.
• Assist in effective formulation / deployment of L&D plans, including, but not limited to objectives, course /module design, learning methodologies, and associated educational materials.
• Formulate, coordinate and facilitate implementation of relevant sin-house /external training programs (Technical/behavioral) through e-learning platform and/or classroom training.
• Assist Senior Learning and Development Officer & Manager – Learning & Development in supporting with the company business units around service/products delivery enhancement through a consultative/customized learning solutions approach.
• Monitor/Analyze quality and effectiveness of training programs through participants evaluation/feedback and/or mentor reports, in alignment with the learning objectives.
• Collate, Analyze, and monitor training impact assessment reports to determine progress of employees against the set KPIs and department objectives. Keep up-to-date, accurate and complete records of the same for future reference.
• Liaise with the Senior Learning & Development Officer for continuous improvement in training programs, on content/delivery aspects, based on the constructive feedback/suggestion from the stakeholders, and, industry best practice.
• Represent the company at external recruitment events, such as a career fairs & campus visits, thereby optimizing the recruitment prospects of Qataris.
• Liaise with the relevant internal stakeholder in allocating trainees for on the job training/mentoring with a view to enhance their productiveness and competencies.
• Formulate organization wide training calendar to ensure timely management, communication and, execution of periodic/ ad-hoc training program schedules to the participants and other relevant stakeholders.
• Liaise with the support team to manage/ensure effective maintenance of in-house training amenities, equipment’s and logistics required for L&D program delivery.
• Identify, record and report any deviation from standards with respect to L&D initiatives, including but not limited to vendor agreement, training delivery, and team performance.
• Maintain highest standards of professional conduct, ethics, integrity and confidentiality of information related.
• Work closely with the internal trainers and subject matter expert in formulating and implementing L&D programs, related to different organizational facets, including customer service, products and services, software systems, regulatory requirements and internal policies & procedures.
• Promote the existing in-house / external training opportunities to the employees, for successful achievements of L&D and organizational strategies.
• Prepare and provide accurate, complete and up-to-date periodic/ ad-hoc reports on Learning & Development activities/ efforts, as directed by the Senior Learning & Development Officer & Manager.
||Training and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Learning & Development Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.