Learning Support Teacher – Arab International Academy
- To be committed to full participation in the weekly colleague discussion sessions that take place for developing student “Individualized Education Program” (IEP) plans.
- To administer appropriate diagnostic tests and to provide results of the tests, when appropriate, to teachers, parents, counsellors with results being placed in the student’s folder.
- To monitor activity in the student’s IEP plan and regularly communicate results to teachers and the counsellor.
- To monitor the work of the Learning Support Teachers to ensure that the best quality program is being provided across the board.
- To provide faculty with regular in-service about the activities of the special learning assistance program.
- To help teachers use a wide variety of instruction strategies in order to establish both student learning motivation and learning achievement success.
- To present an annual order of budgeted materials and supplies for the following school year.
- To meet with and communicate with parents regularly who have children assigned to the Learning Support Program.
- To be part of the admissions process in order to ensure that students who need learning support are correctly placed.
- To perform other responsibilities, as might be requested by the principal and are appropriate to the assignment.
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Learning Support Teacher – Arab International Academy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.