– Assist in meeting Properties Department Strategic Objectives.
– Increase Occupancy via meeting sales target.
– Provide good experience and hospitality to prospect tenants during viewings and related
– Assist leasing contract administrators when required.
– Schedule shifts among the leasing team.
– Distribute tasks among the leasing team.
– Ensure that leasing KPIs are met.
– Contribute to the targets and KPIs setting based on experience.
– Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports based on predefined time frames and formats.
– Act as the process owner of all Sales and Leasing Processes (Ref.Pr24).
– Solve disputes among the leasing team and escalate unresolved issues to the PFM and/or GM office as per company’s policies and procedures.
– Ensure that company’s policies and procedures are understood and followed by the leasing team.
– Participate in the continual improvement activities related to leasing.
– Participate in risk assessment activities related to leasing.
As a team leader, you shall lead by example and perform the following duties:
Property Viewings :
– Inspect units made available for viewing by the maintenance teams prior to viewing activities.
– Follow viewing schedule, and complete viewing evaluation records.
– Post viewing follow up. (Scheduling second visit, obtaining feedback, answer any doubts).
– Conclude viewing activities:
– Successfully close the deal and move to leasing contract process.
– Redirect prospect tenants to other leasing agents or brokers (shall the tenant’s requirements be suitable for other units).
– Close the profile of the prospect tenant stating the reasons for rejection. Which may include but not limited to distance, neighbor, appliances, interior or exteriors, unidentified, price, etc.
– Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
– Perform work in an effective an efficient manner.
– Follow Assistant Property Manager’s instructions in relationship to leasing activities.
– Pass on price negotiation to Assistant Property Manager.
– Continually monitor and analyse traffic logs, budget guidelines, and renewal information, to be able to give up-to-date information upon request.
Leasing contract management:
– Assist the leasing contract administrators in: Preparing/amending and sharing terms and lease agreement with tenant.
Managing tenancy renewal contracts.
Communicating relevant information with tenants and other departments.
Reviewing tenant history / behavior prior to contract renewal.
– Ensure tenant profile, viewing records, and renewal proposals are created and updated on Yardi.
– Ensure all leases’ corresponding paperwork are collected, scanned and uploaded to Yardi accurately.
– Ensure tenants’ files are properly maintained..
– Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Leasing Agent بكل سهولة الان مجانا.