Leasing Manager – Future Careers Middle East
On behalf of a leading Real Estate and Property Management company we are seeking a highly motivated Leasing Manager. Based in their Riyadh operations you will be part of their Leasing & Business Development team for their growing portfolio of industrial real estate. You will be primarily focused on Leasing and Managing the Real Estate Development in Saudi Arabia and will be responsible for planning, controlling and managing sales and lease activities of the Company to meet the business targets, generate sales revenue and develop and grow the business in line with the organisations overall strategic direction and business plan.
1. Manage the implementation of the strategic initiatives and objectives, as applicable to the Sales and Lease Services function, and ensure it is communicated properly to all individuals within the department.
2. Manage & Achieve the yearly sales and lease KPIs under the direction of Director – Sales & Leasing and ensure its alignment with organisation’s strategic direction and business plan.
3. Obtain and analyse tenant and market information from various sources, provide input and recommendations to develop appropriate sales and leasing strategies and identify new initiatives to correspond with customer needs and market conditions including sourcing new tenants, negotiating sale and lease parameters, sales and lease analysis and closing sale and lease transactions
4. Manage the development of sales forecast, lease performance with regards to economic climate, competitive environment, real estate trend for every project
5. Monitor and evaluate the sales and lease contracts and all sales and lease activities to achieve high market share and increase sales volumes and revenue.
6. Build strategic and lasting relationships with key tenants and real estate agents / brokers to position the real estate portfolio well in the market and achieve sales growth.
7. Oversee the development and maintenance of tenants database for all departments' activities including tenants' details, sales and lease contracts, and vacancy and occupancy data.
8. Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to department's employees to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies. And ensure effective and efficient flow of work, and ensure all employees recognize their fundamental role in the department.
9. Conduct annual performance appraisal to review employees’ work performance.
10. Responsible of signing the contracts with tenants in addition, collecting the first (6) months of the payment
11. To lease and market current and new commercial and shopping centres.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Leasing Manager – Future Careers Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.