The Leasing Officer`s role is to mainly find, approach and identify suitable tenants/retailers to the company's available shops. He is also responsible for discussing, negotiating the leasing contract terms, and signing the deals with tenants.
1. Gathers retailers' information from the Saudi market to update the company's database and identify potential leasers.
2. Benchmarks the company's projects to determine its price and quality competitiveness and value proposition.
3. Promotes and presents the company's existing and upcoming projects to the potential retailers in the market.
4. Meets potential tenants to determine their needs, and concepts and advise them on the suitable shops.
5. Reviews the shops' availability list and updates it on weekly basis.
6. Answers clients' questions and requirements such as technicalities, construction work, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals…etc.
7. Negotiates the contract's terms and overcomes obstacles for a deal closure.
8. Prepares the required documents for contract drafting and submits it to the contracts department for issuance.
9. Ensures contact's signing with tenants.
10. Collects the first payment.
11. Cooperates with the property management department to handover the leased premises to tenant, as well as supports them with any information pertaining to the leasing process throughout the duration of the lease contract and/ or whenever they need for any information.
12. Develops content for leasing presentations or other leasing marketing materials.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Real Estate; Sales
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Leasing Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.