LEED Coordinator – I-Expatriate
Job Title: LEED Coordinator
· Assists in screening prospective design/build, construction management and general contracting project opportunities;
· Participates in business development, estimating, bid preparations and construction management planning;
· Conducts take-offs, prepares scale and full-size supplemental project drawings, prepares computations including drafting utilizing the latest AutoCAD and other software;
· Conducts preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtains measurements and makes sketches preliminary to or supplemental to working drawings, and provides reports;
· Advises departments as to approximate costs; conducts research in governing agencies' guidelines and regulations; assists in the inspection of alteration and construction work upon completion for compliance with approved building plans (construction administration);
· Conducts site visits and field investigations to obtain data, measurements, and information needed for estimating, pre-construction planning, quality controlled execution and compliance adherence.
· Prepares LEED compliance plan, responsible for LEED compliance coordination with subcontractors, vendors, customers and internal project team and prepares LEED reports;
· Researches and answers Code questions from project managers and colleagues; and
· Serves as liaison between groups as required, attends and facilitates meetings.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Engineering; Construction; Architecture
||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة LEED Coordinator – I-Expatriate بكل سهولة الان مجانا.