Supports management with timely advice on various, complex, legal matters including compliance and regulatory.
• Drafts, reviews and manages contracts
• Coordinates and supervises the preparation and review of contracts
• Provides professional support and legal advice as required.
• Proactive legal assistance and advice on various legal issues, including but limited to corporate, commercial contracts, dispute resolution, litigation, regulatory, employment, and governance.
• Assists with legal matters related to construction law, real estate and retail
• Assists the business in compliance with all various legal requirements.
• Advises on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
• Ensures that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
• Takes decisive actions on various legal matters and assess’ contentious and uncontroversial issues.
• Manages and coordinates with external and internal legal resources, where required.
• Advises effectively to minimize and mitigate risks to company.
• Represents the company in ensuring the efficient handling and best outcome of all negotiations and disputes.
• Advises and ensures the business in compliance with the necessities of legislation involving data protection.
• Supervises, researches and analyzes implication of case law, legislation, and regulatory matters that affect the company
• Deals with complex legal matters with multiple stakeholders
• Management, Department, Business Units
• Government agencies
• External Law Firms
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Retail/Wholesale|