Legal and Compliance Assistant – Ace and Company
Location: Smart Village, Giza, Egypt. No company transportation provided
Start Date: November
Reporting to: Compliance and Legal Administration Manager
Work Schedule: Fulltime
To Apply: Send your detailed resume, motivation letter (in English) and salary expectations (All applicants must be eligible to work in Egypt)
Perform day-to-day administrative activities to support Legal & Compliance Dpt. Ex: Document preparation, obtaining signatures, certification, etc.;
• Complete bank account opening, together with maintaining authorized signatory list and subscription document requirements;
• Review and compile information relating to non-disclosure agreements;
• Monitoring of the various Legal database within the Group and ensuring that it is up to date; • Partner with the client-facing teams to collect required KYC documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal polices;
• Verify and Maintain Tax documentation required from Investors in relation to FATCA, CRS, and UKCDOT together with reporting to the relevant Tax authorities;
• Coordinate projects involving corporate compliance and contracts and assist with legal research;
• Archiving of documents, e-mails, and information in appropriate files;
• Support the overall compliance and legal management infrastructure.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Legal and Compliance Assistant – Ace and Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.