Library Manager/Librarian – Prince Mohammad Bin Salman College
MBSC has an exciting opportunity for Library Manager based in King Abdullah Economic City which is located 100km North of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible for realizing the vision for the library, strategic planning, and delivery of services in the library. Related responsibilities include determining and interpreting library policies, evaluating existing programs, developing new services, setting library goals and objectives and implementing budget decisions.
the ideal candidate must have at least 8-10 years of post MLS library experience, proven technology, business research and library operations expertise.
• Oversees the organization and management of all library services associated with circulation, course reserves, interlibrary loan/document delivery, archival material, space utilization, administrative support services and building security.
• Responsible for content management, including the cataloging, Content Analyst, and Electronic Resources Librarians.
• Works with ITSD Leadership Team to innovate library services and content to improve the overall effectiveness of students and faculty in their use of the Library.
• Works with the Library Leadership Team to innovatively develop programs, collections, as well as to encourage teamwork and manage change.
• Responsible for compilation and analysis of library statistics and preparation of reports for various library reporting agencies.
• Advises and educates the Babson Community on copyright and performance rights issues.
• Establishes performance and processing standards to maintain a customer-centered focus.
• Determines, interprets and implements circulation policies and procedures as well as access rights.
• Provides access to collections and the archival records of the College including reference and research services for both researchers and the College offices.
• Aligns the retention and digitization of the college archives and records with college-wide initiatives.
• Oversees strategy as well as planning, implementation, and evaluation of public relations and marketing initiatives that support the library’s programs and services.
• Supports and identifies professional development and training needs of staff.
• Assumes responsibility for Library services as assigned.
||King Abdullah Economic city, Saudi Arabia
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Library Manager/Librarian – Prince Mohammad Bin Salman College بكل سهولة الان مجانا.