Design,Fix, maintain and ensure all lighting and audio equipment are secure and well-functioning and developing recovery plans in order to prevent equipment’s damages, data loss and work delays.
• Check, maintain and troubleshoot regularly the equipment such as lighting, audio, video and
IT equipment in order ensure it is well-functioning at all times.
• Recommend the needed equipment and software updates to audio management and coordinate with procurement to acquire them in order to keep up-to-date with new technologies.
• Ensure proper installation, uninstallation and testing of new equipment and software, conduct
updates for existing equipment and software when they are due technically and/or when requested to ensure they are running smoothly before and during recordings and/or events.
• Analyze and assess the security and safety of lighting equipment, software and systems, and
document them in order to do the necessary updates with security patches and avoid unexpected technical issues that could delay the work.
• Attend rehearsals and live events and make sure lighting equipment are installed and uninstalled properly as per the international audio standards.
• Maintain basic spare parts of equipment and ensure they are available, well organized and
stored in a suitable location to prevent any delays that could occur from suppliers.
• Create and manage systems for data base BlueRay disc archiving and storage in order to
store and save the data for future use and have an easy access to it.
• Create a Backup and Recovery Plan as well as equipment and system privileges in order to
protect data base and recover it data loss is occurred.
• Report daily activities to direct supervisor and execute corresponding actions to ensure
workflow is followed as per guidance.
• Follow HSSE measures and practices in order to operate in a safe manner and in compliance
with HSSE governmental laws and regulations.
• Conduct other related duties and responsibilities as requested.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|