Line/Prep Cook – ASCEND Retail
A Line/Prep Cook is responsible for the preparation of high-quality food in a timely, efficient, sanitary and consistent manner.
S/he must be prepared to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment, while maintaining the organizational ability to identify and act on job duties quickly and effectively. Line Cook must be prepared to work as a team member in a dynamic workplace, follow all safety procedures, and have a high threshold for heat in a kitchen environment.
– A line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
– Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
– Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
– Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
– Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
– Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
– Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
– Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
– Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time.
– Ensure quality and safety of food by performing standard and any additional sanitary measures including sweeping of the floors, cleaning of surfaces, as well as proper covering and storage of food items according to standards and procedures.
– Ensure timely preparation of all meals.
– Ensure that the correct quantities are prepared to meet daily needs.
– Utilize kitchen equipment during food preparation.
– Stay productive at all times and prepare for future needs as time allows.
– Demonstrate flexibility and volunteer to fill open shifts as required by variations in staffing.
– Follow proper reporting procedures for accidents and incidents to ensure follow-up and prevention.
– Adhere to all regulations including blood borne pathogens, infection control, use of hazardous materials and fire safety.
– Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
– Report any infraction in the food services department policies and procedures.
– Arrive to work at the scheduled time.
– Perform other related duties as required.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Line/Prep Cook – ASCEND Retail بكل سهولة الان مجانا.