Livelihoods Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN
The Livelihoods Officer will support the planning and delivery of a portfolio of projects for livelihood and economy recovery in Southern Syria, under the supervision of the Head of Livelihoods. The Livelihoods Officer will coordinate with partner organizations outside Syria and inside Syria, including Local Councils and private sector actors, in order to deliver projects that repair some of the damage done to the economy of Southern Syria.
Job Function/ Description:
The primary function is to support the implementation of the programme’s Livelihoods Framework in Southern Syria, through remote management. The Livelihoods Officer will work in a small team and coordinate extensively with other program and partner staff, and will report directly to the Head of Livelihoods. The specific duties of the position include:
• Coordinating the delivery of in-country workshops to prioritize economic recovery projects
• Working with programme and partner staff to develop detailed project proposals based on local prioritization
• Coordinating with programme grant, procurement and field staff to ensure delivery of approved projects
• Preparing additional tools and frameworks needed for the implementation of the livelihoods framework
• Preparing capacity development and communication material for implementing staff based on the livelihoods framework
• Building capacity of programme and partner staff through coaching, direct training and other training providers
• Assisting in periodic evaluation of the livelihoods framework and development of improvements to the framework on the basis of evaluation
• Preparing work plans for the implementation of the framework and reporting against them.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Livelihoods Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.