Local Operator – First National Operation & Maintenance Co
Monitor the Operation parameters of the system at local and coordinate with the CCR Operator in regard to all related activities that affect operation.
Responsible for safe start up/shut down of the plant as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Comply with safety rules and regulations. Be familiar with the fire equipment in his area.
Follow the instructions of the Shift Supervisor/Shift Charge Engineer and CCR Operator.
2. Familiar with plant P&IDs, SOPs, Work instructions, basic control logics as well as the emergency operation procedures and any other related documents.
3. Monitor all parameters and enter periodic readings on log sheets. Summarize all activities/events that took place during his shift in the log book.
4. Inspect the area and auxiliaries during the shift to make sure that all equipment parameters are within limits. Report abnormalities to the CCR Operator.
5. Perform equipment change over according to preset schedules. Raise work requests or defect notes for faulty equipment.
6. Coordinate with CCR Operator/Shift Supervisor for isolating and lining up the equipments and system before and after maintenance. Maintain a tidy housekeeping in the work area and ensure clean up after maintenance work.
7. Follow standard operating procedures and work instructions
8Assist in the training and familiarization of new operators.
9. Report near misses and implement prescribed risk controls.
10. Report deviations in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
11. Ensure proper waste disposal measures.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
||Shuaibah, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Local Operator – First National Operation & Maintenance Co بكل سهولة الان مجانا.