Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical humanitarian association. MSF provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, and to victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion, creed, or political convictions. MSF Spain is looking for: LOGISTIC ASSISTANT/SUPPLY ASSISTANT.
The Logistic Assistant/Supply Assistant is overall responsible to:
• Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions
• Performing the day to day order processing activities at project level according to MSF protocols and standards
• Maintenance of infrastructures, installations and equipment.
• Check-up, follow-up, and filing of administrative documents
• Monitoring consumption of mechanical and electrical vehicles/machines/devices, as well as energy consumption.
• Fleet management
• Order management.
• Purchase management.
• Stock management.
• Inventory control.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|