The Logistics Assistant will assist the Logistic Coordinator in the receipt, dispatch & invoicing of customer owned inventory within the timeframes prescribed. The will also ensure the timely delivery of ‘On Call Orders’ when Aircraft on Ground (AOG)
• Receiving and dispatching of orders.
• Picking, packing and storing goods in line with requirements.
• Liaising with different freight forwarders / vendors.
• Checking inbound/outbound and breakdown deliveries.
• Reporting any damaged items.
• Maintaining professional housekeeping of the workplace.
• Carrying out routine checks on material handling equipment.
• Maintaining a high standard of health and safety, as well as personal hygiene and cleanliness.
• Maintaining & following correct documentation procedures.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|