Logistics Assistant in ACTED Regional Office / Syria – ACTED
The Logistics Assistant is managed by the Country Logistics Officer and Country Logistics Manager.
He/she is responsible for the procurement, supply, maintenance, and transportation of equipment and facilities for activities, in line with ACTED Logistics guidelines.
The Logistic assistant is in support for local procurements for ACTED and his/her key responsibilities listed but not limited below:
• To receive order form for local purchases- cross check the items and ensure the OFs is filled with clear descriptions, delivery timeline, delivery location.
• To ensure compliance with ACTED procurement procedures for each purchase.
• To identify potential suppliers lists in Amman.
• To prepare procurement memos, contracts, purchase orders through fair and transparent process.
• To circulate RFQs (Requests for Quotations) to identified vendors and support CLO and CLM in preparing tender documentation.
• To develop and maintain supplier database in accordance with required goods and services.
• To follow-up with the logistics department on all documentation done at capital level.
The Logistics Assistant is in charge of assets at the base level for ACTED and his/her key responsibilities listed but not limited below:
• To receive, tag and register all new assets.
• Update asset follow-up accordingly.
• Conduct periodic spot checks to ensure accuracy of the inventory.
Delivery Follow up
• To communicate with vendors for appropriate packaging and documentation for ACTED’s orders, especially for orders for cross-border.
• To conduct quality checks.
• To ensure that all required delivery documents are filled appropriately (waybill, reception voucher and packing list, etc.) with each relevant purchase document in designated folder.
• To liaise with all necessary actors including local authorities for cross-border.
Fleet and Fuel Management
• To ensure proper utilization, maintenance and follow up of the ACTED fleet, as per ACTED procedures.
• To control and manage the cost of the fleet (fuel, maintenance and repairs).
• Ensure that the fleet database is updated and accurate.
• Provide monthly reports and analysis to Capital Office and Area Coordination.
• Regularly review and cross check fleet movements against the fleet database.
• Ensure a monthly roster is prepared for all fleet staff and monitor overtime.
• Ensure that regular vehicle maintenance is undertaken with the rental company.
• Accountable for the overall compliance with the fleet management procedures.
• Vehicle request and allocation standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Vehicle use and safety procedures (first aid, spares etc.).
• Supervision of fleet team; Set up system, implement documents and procedures & develop forms when necessary.
Nature of the job
• Working hours are determined with the contract however in practice are variable depending upon the needs of the project. Working hours can range from 6am until 6pm, seven days per week, can be on a shift or fixed pattern. Working hours can be extended before or after these hours if required in exceptional circumstances.
• Working days can include public holidays. Although no staff is required to work during this period the needs remain and flexibility is appreciated.
• Staff roles are defined in the ToR however staff can be required to fulfil other roles or duties according to the operational or strategic needs of the programme. These duties will be defined by the line manager or coordination.
||Logistics and Transportation
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Logistics Assistant in ACTED Regional Office / Syria – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.