Logistics Officer – Amman & North Jordan – ACTED
Logistics Officer (Amman – Mafraq)
Under the supervision of the Country Logistic Manager, the Logistic Officer is responsible for overall supervision of Logistic department (including Procurement, Fleet, assets follow ups, communication/IT, stock/Warehouse and movement facilities) for staff in ACTED area of intervention. The logistic officer may be asked to supervise various aspects of the logistics department or focus on one activity. This will depend on the team structure at the Capital Office. However all Logistic staff are expected to cover others and be aware of the procedures for all aspects of the logistic operations. Junior Logistics staff will only be expected to be involved in all areas but with higher supervision from department supervisors and department managers.
1. Staff management:
• Control and follow on daily basis the performance and work progress of all the staff under his/her responsibility
• Draft the weekly & daily work plan of their department staff
• Hold weekly meeting with the key staff member of the team for update on work progress and present a summary department progress report for WAM
• Follow-up procurement & supplies with logistic area team and main office in Amman.
• Check deliveries follow-up of each procurement contracts;
• Procure all projects and office logistical requirements based on ACTED procurement guidelines.
• Communication with field office(s) via e-mail, skype or cell phone in order to provide on time procurement supports.
• Create documentation for scenario D, E, and F tender procurements and send to HQ Paris
• Follow up with Tender advertisements, launch tender openings and create procurement related documents for all opened tenders
• Create follow up paper work for closed tenders
• Liaise with base level logistic officers for all tender related procurements
• Logistic report should be sent by Area Logistic officer by 5th of each month to Area Coordinator and Capital logistic department (the monthly report Includes – (Procurement report, Fuel consumption report, asset follow ups, stock situation report, Communication report);
• Create separate binders for each reporting documents and file them after final confirmation of capital logistic;
• Liaise with Capital dispatch team for vehicle follow up and contract management
• Monitor fuel reporting
• Monitor vehicle monthly expenditure, check invoices and payments
5. Asset Follow ups/IT support/Communications:
• Ensure all ACTED assets are registered and codified with numbering (refer to ACTED Log Manual for details);
• Ensure that asset is given to users, after completion of “Asset Reception Form”;
• Make sure ACTED assets are all in good condition (Motorized assets, office assets, projects tools, office/guest house assets/items.etc.).
• Ensure that e-mail, and IT equipments are functioning properly
• Maintain communication reports and operations of all communication equipment
• Create monthly communication report
6. Stock/Warehouse Management:
• Supervise stock keeper, stock levels and reporting
• Ensure all commodities and goods are well organized in the stock by project/program
• Ensure all commodities and goods have stock cards and registered in “Stock Situation Report”;
• Ensure all commodities for stock commodities IN/OUT have “Stock Request” form, “Waybill or Reception Voucher” and properly recorded in “Stock Cards” and “Stock Situation Report”;
• Ensure the tidiness and well protection of goods/commodities in stock and monthly stock inspection form is filled in by (non-logistic member) regularly;
• Ensure the safety and security of stock/Warehouse and ACTED commodities/goods within stock; – check the fire extinguishers are in working condition in stock, control the entrance and exit door locks etc.)
||Logistics and Transportation
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Logistics Officer – Amman & North Jordan – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.