Maintenance Manager (LNG Terminal)
A leading international organisation in the marine sector are the operator for a LNG Terminal in the Middle East. The Terminal is scheduled to go in to operation in 2018 and key personnel are required to run the operations and maintenance.
· Reporting to the Terminal Manager and managing a Supervisor and team of Technicians on an offshore LNG Terminal.
· Scheduling planned, preventative and corrective maintenance activities in a high technology and highly automated LNG Terminal.
· Being a key stakeholder for Health, Safety and Environmental on the LNG Terminal.
· Managing the maintenance budget to insure the terminal operates in a safe, efficient and productive fashion.
· Developing comprehensive training and development training and development programs for the operations and maintenance team.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Marine Services; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|