Maintenance Planner – SAED
The Maintenance Planners two primary duties is to ensure 'right-first-time' job performance so that equipment
reliability is maximized, while seeking maximum 'tool time' from maintenance technicians. This is achieved by the Planner removing uncertainty and risk when technicians perform their maintenance tasks.
The purpose of this duty is to know what must be done in maintenance planning and scheduling, and how well it must be done, for the process to operate at a high level of performance reliability and repeatability.
The Planner position requires hands on maintenance experience and will be utilized when needed. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Establish, maintain and improve the Maintenance Planning and Scheduling business flow process
• Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair I preventive I predictive I design-out activities on the organization's plant and equipment
• Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work
• Purchase all necessary parts, equipment, services and documentation to perform the maintenance work
• Write applicable maintenance procedures that promote defect-free maintenance work quality
• Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database
• Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, plant and equipment
• Convert the organization's asset management and maintenance strategy into workplace activities
• Able and competent in root cause failure analysis leadership and investigations
• Apply good stores management practices and parts management to ensure parts and equipment retain full reliability while stored
• Schedule maintenance work into production plan
• Ensure key performance indicators are captured and reported for equipment reliability, maintenance department performance and planning and scheduling business flow process
• Continually improving planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency
• Collaborate with maint+D1 06enance supervision to schedule manpower and resources for the most effective production and maintenance outcomes
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Maintenance Planner – SAED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.