Maintenance Supervisor (LNG Terminal)
A leading international organisation in the marine sector are the operator for a LNG Terminal in the Middle East. The Terminal is scheduled to go in to operation in 2018 and key personnel are required to run the operations and maintenance.
· Daily supervision of the maintenance team, allocating jobs to the Technicians.
· Schedule and plan maintenance activities using a CMMS.
· Take control of Permit to Work and Lock Out/Tag Out across the LNG Terminal.
· Champion a “Safety First” HSE culture.
· Contribute to the training and development of the Technicians.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Marine Services; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|